Policy Issues Advocated by Armenian Council of America (ACA)
Providing Humanitarian Aid for Displaced People of Artsakh
- ACA actively advocates for humanitarian aid and safe return of displaced people to their homes.
Reaffirmation of the Armenian Genocide
- ACA urges the U.S. government to recognize and reaffirm the Armenian Genocide.
Inclusion of Armenian Genocide in School Curriculum
- ACA advocates for the inclusion of Armenian Genocide in every school’s curriculum in the United States.
Promotion of Human Rights and Minority Protection
- ACA stands for human rights and protection of minorities in Turkey, Azerbaijan, and other regions.
Strengthening Diplomatic and Cultural Ties
- ACA fosters cooperation and mutual understanding by strengthening ties between the U.S. and Armenia.
Legislation and Resolutions Support
- ACA encourages the passing of legislation supporting Armenian cause and addressing key community issues.