Your tax-deductible donation will help ACA advocate Armenian-American issues in local, state, and federal governments within the United States.
You can donate to us in one of three ways: Using donate button below, donating through Zelle using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailing a check to 815 E. Colorado St., Suite 230, Glendale, CA 91205.
The Armenian Council of America aims to:
- Champion the causes and concerns of the Armenian-American community within local, state, and federal governments.
- Promote the civic and civil rights interests of the Armenian American community.
- Seek universal affirmation of the Armenian Genocide.
- Strengthen the U.S.- Armenia and U.S.- Artsakh relationships.
- Promote democratic development and good governance within Armenia and Artsakh.